There are many Advantages to choosing C. D. Warner & Associates as your Preferred Corporate Recruiters and Business Partners.
- C. D. Warner & Associates staff and recruiting partners are Highly Skilled Industry Experts with over 75 years of direct corporate experience. We have been on your side of the desk and understand your business from the inside out and appreciate the trials and tribulations of hiring Quality Employees. We have been there and we can help you!
- We offer Competitive, Cost-effective Retained or Contingent Placement Agreements and fees that will save you valuable Time and Money compared to conventional recruiting methods such as ineffective newspaper ads and job fairs which take a great deal of time and money and typically result in poor quality candidates.
- C. D. Warner & Associates has a vast database of contacts through out North America, Europe, The Middle East and The Pacific Rim, which were collected directly by our staff over many years of corporate employment. Additionally, we are networked with many other Quality Recruiting Firms that adhere to our High Level of Standards.
- Our Comprehensive Proven Interview Process has been validated by our clients to be extremely successful with Interview to Placement Ratios of 65%-75%, which are simply the best in the recruiting and placement Industry.
As your Business Partner we will represent your company as you do. C.D. Warner & Associates' staff and Recruiting Partners are "THE BEST IN CLASS" in the business today, "AND WE WILL GUARANTEE IT"!
We have been very successful in developing long term business relationships with our clients that resulted in filling multiple positions.
Maybe you have tried the Mega Recruiting Firms and were disappointed with their less than personalized service so why not try a smaller more focused Boutique Recruiting Firm like us?
Please call us today to learn more about our services.
Doug Warner: 1-610-458-8335
Choose a Recruiting Firm with the same care and attention you would choose a Spouse, Doctor, Lawyer or an Accountant!
Key Questions To Ask A Prospective Recruiting Firm...
Questions We Ask You, The Client, About The Opportunities Presented...
- How long have you been in business?
- Are you a specialist in my specific industry?
- How many candidates will you present for each open position?
- What is your track record with Interview to hire probability?
- What is your recruiting process?
- What sources do you use for candidates?
- Do you use strictly the Internet for your candidates?
- What resources do you have available?
- What is your track record for repeat business?
- What is your geographic reach?
- What are your fees and employee guarantees?
- Do you offer Retained and Contingent Agreements?
- Is the position in the budget?
- Why is this position open?
- How long has the position been open?
- Have you tried filling the position using your own resources or other recruiting firms?
- What is your Time Frame to Interview?
- What is your Time Frame to Hire?
- What is your target date for search completion?
- What's the job title?
- What are the key responsibilities?
- Why are you looking outside the company?
- What is the company's financial position?
- What are key reasons why a person would want to join your team?
- What is the company culture?
- To whom would the Candidate report and what is he or she like?
- How many subordinates report to the position?
- Complete Financial Compensation Package and Benefits?
- What qualifications/background do the Successful Candidates require?
C. D. Warner & Associates Fees, Policies & Search agreement options For Clients:
We have three standard options to choose from; however we will Customize an agreement to match your business requirements upon request. Our fees will be disclosed upon an in-depth conversation with a company representative.
- Exclusive Retained Search - (Highest Priority Search) Client pays 1/3 of the Total estimated fee upon execution of an agreement, 1/3 of the fee 30 days later & the balance upon the Candidate Acceptance of your offer. C. D. Warner & Associates will be the only firm to fill the assignment and will provide a minimum of 3-4 Quality Candidates within 30 days. We offer a full 6 month guarantee with this search.
- Exclusive Guaranteed Contingency Search - Client pays a retainer of 20-30% of the total estimated fee upon execution of an agreement and the balance upon Completion of the Search. C. D. Warner & Associates will be the Only Firm used to fill the assignment and will provide a minimum of 2-3 Quality Candidates within 30 days. We offer a 3 month guarantee with this search.
- Non-Exclusive Contingency Search - No upfront payment. The client pays 100% of the total fee upon Completion of the Search. The client may use multiple search firms as well as use their own resources to fill the position.
To obtain Complete details on C. D. Warner & Associates Fee Policies, Please Fill Out Our Client Inquiry Form on the client inquiry page , Or click on Contact one of our Partners to speak to a Recruiter Directly.